THIS IS A STANDARD BLOG HEADER BLOCK
BREWDOG ROLLS OUT FREE ‘BAR STOOL BEER SCHOOLS’ ACROSS ITS UK AND SELECTED EUROPEAN NETWORK OF BARS
Independent Scottish craft brewer BrewDog today announced that it will be offering free versions of its beer schools across its network of UK and selected European bars, to give anyone the chance to sample its awesome headliner beers, learn the fundamentals of tasting beer, and join the craft beer revolution.
THIS IS A EDITORIAL CONTENT BLOCK
- The new programme, kicking off in January 2019, will be offering the sessions free of charge, and is the latest initiative supporting BrewDog’s ambition to build a business evangelical about great craft beer.
- The free Bar Stool beer schools will be hosted by BrewDog’s Cicerone-trained staff and will give attendees an introduction to different beer styles including background and history, as well as a guided exploration through the various aspects of beer tasting such as aroma, flavour and colour.
- During the 30-minute sessions, attendees will receive a flight of four tasters of the Scottish brewer’s headliner beers, featuring modern twists on craft beer classics, along with tasting cards to populate with their new-found knowledge.
- Upon completion of the deliciously educational session, each beer school student will receive a certified BrewDog beer geek badge.
- BrewDog is offering three free Bar Stool beer school sessions per day, for up to eight people per session in each of its UK and selected European bars, including Barcelona, Brussels, Berlin and Oslo.
- Anyone can sign up for a European Bar Stool beer school from early 2019, with the UK bar slots available for booking from today at https://barstoolbeerschool.as.me/
- For those craft beer enthusiasts looking to take their beery enlightenment a step further, BrewDog also hosts 90-minute Beer School in each of its bars, offering a more in-depth educational experience.
- These sessions include a six-beer flight, an introduction to the brewing process and ingredients, extended principles of tasting and a guide to beer and food tasting with an accompanying cheese board to put your skills to the test.
- Anyone looking to graduate to the next level of beer knowledge can book by emailing their local bar. Tickets for these in-depth sessions are priced at £20 per person.
THIS IS A QUOTE BLOCK
“Our mission has been unerring since day one. We exist to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are, something we’ve always championed through our awesome beers and brilliant people. I can’t wait to be able to welcome more people than ever before into the truly inspiring world of craft beer, with our Cicerone-trained staff showcasing the amazing variety of beer styles available. We hope the free Bar Stool beer schools inspire a new crop of craft beer enthusiasts, home brewers and even the next generation of beer entrepreneurs.”
BrewDog co-founder James Watt