THIS IS A STANDARD BLOG HEADER BLOCK
BREWDOG EXPANDS INTERNATIONAL FOOTPRINT WITH THE LAUNCH OF FINNISH BAR IN TAMPERE
Independent Scottish craft brewer BrewDog, continues to expand its international presence with the launch of its latest international bar located in Finland, in the dynamic southern city of Tampere.
THIS IS A EDITORIAL CONTENT BLOCK
- BrewDog Tampere is the Aberdeenshire brewer’s 15th bar opening in 2018, bringing its network of global bars to 80.
- To celebrate the bar’s opening on Friday 7th December, BrewDog invited the first 50 people through the doors from 6pm to enter a raffle to win a year’s supply of BrewDog beer.
- Visitors also had the opportunity to win vouchers to be redeemed in the new bar, as well as a variety of BrewDog merchandise.
- The Scottish brewer opened its first Finnish bar in Helsinki back in 2014, following a vehement international campaign by local craft beer fans eager to see a BrewDog bar in the country.
- BrewDog Tampere is set in a beautiful 1950’s listed building in the heart of Tampere, just a stone's throw from two large shopping centres and a short walk from Tampere’s central train station.
- The city’s vibrant craft beer scene will welcome the bar’s 18 draft lines, pouring BrewDog favourites such as Punk IPA, Elvis Juice and Lost Lager, alongside a selection of local Finnish and international guest beers.
- The bar will also feature a deli fridge stocked full with a broad range of bottled and canned craft beers from around the world to be enjoyed in the bar or taken away.
- Those in need of a caffeine hit will be treated to a bespoke blend from a local artisan roaster, and foodies will welcome a menu of local cheese and charcuterie boards.
- Satisfying local thirst with a capacity of 50 people inside the bar, BrewDog Tampere is also set to boast an impressive outside terrace which will open in Spring 2019. The terrace will increase the total capacity to over 100.
- BrewDog Tampere is located at BrewDog Tampere, Vuolteenkatu 1, 33100 Tampere, Finland.
THIS IS A QUOTE BLOCK
“After enjoying a taste of Helsinki’s incredible craft beer scene, we couldn’t wait to open another bar in Finland. The country is a hugely exciting hub for awesome craft beer innovation and experimentation, and we couldn’t be more excited to expand our presence here with a second bar in one of its most vibrant cities. We’re looking forward to bringing world-class beer to the passionate locals and intrigued visitors of Tampere.”
BrewDog co-founder James Watt