THIS IS A STANDARD BLOG HEADER BLOCK
OCAL BREWER, BREWDOG OPENS BAR IN UNION SQUARE, AND OFFERS BEER FANS THE CHANCE TO WIN YEAR'S SUPPLY OF CRAFT BEER
Independent Scottish craft brewer, BrewDog is today opening the doors to its third bar in Aberdeen - the city that homed the first ever BrewDog bar and kick-started the craft beer revolution. Located in the Upper Mall of the bustling Union Square Shopping Centre, BrewDog Union Square will mark the brewery’s 37th UK and 75th worldwide bar.
THIS IS A EDITORIAL CONTENT BLOCK
- In celebration of the opening, the first 100 beer-loving locals through the bar's doors from 12:00 pm on its opening day of 16th November, will be entered into a raffle to win a year's supply of craft beer. The lucky winner will be announced later that day.
- The new bar has capacity for over 150 beer enthusiasts and will offer 20 draft beers on tap, including BrewDog’s headliners such as Punk IPA, Elvis Juice and Lost Lager, as well as a selection of BrewDog LIVE beers, its modern take on cask ale.
- There will also be a wide range of bottled and canned beers from around the world, which can be enjoyed in the bar between shopping surges, or taken away to savour at home.
- With Union Square Shopping Centre adjoining Aberdeen's main train station, the takeaway option is perfect for anyone looking for a craft beer to enjoy on their train ride home.
- Additionally, a Cineworld multiplex cinema is just on its doorstep, so BrewDog Union Square is the perfect location for a beer-fuelled post-film debrief.
- Opening from 10 am weekdays and 9 am at the weekends, the new bar will be open until midnight with an extensive food and coffee menu on hand to fuel shoppers, cinema-goers and diners alike.
- BrewDog classics including tasty burgers, stone-baked pizzas, buffalo wings and dogs will be available all day, alongside a brunch menu featuring the delicious Eggs Bun-Addict and Chicken & Waffle dishes.
- For those in need of a sugar rush or caffeine hit after a day’s retail therapy, there will be a wide range of desserts available as well as BrewDog’s bespoke blend of Dear Green coffee, one of Scotland’s leading coffee roasters.
- Whether gearing up for a shopping spree, meeting for post-work drinks, or needing refreshment for the train home, this latest BrewDog bar is on hand for every craft beer fan.
- BrewDog Union Square is situated on the Upper Mall, Union Square Shopping Centre, AB11 5RG.
THIS IS A QUOTE BLOCK
“This new Aberdeen bar will be offering something a little different. We wanted to ensure our new bar could offer what you need whenever you visit Union Square, from a hearty breakfast and caffeine fix to kick-start the day, to amazing beers and desserts as a reward for a hard day’s shopping. Aberdeen will always be a hugely important city for us. It is where we set up our first ever bar and is just a stone’s throw from our Ellon brewery. For us, this is where our craft beer revolution all began, so we’re thrilled to set up another new bar in this epic city we call home.”
BrewDog co-founder James Watt