ACCESS ALL AREAS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter/Data Controller: BrewDog PLC, Balmacassie Commercial Park, Ellon, Aberdeenshire, AB41 8BX.
Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter (BrewDog PLC), their immediate family members or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
Purchase is not required, internet access is required.
Promotion Period: 11:00 BST on 1 August 2022 until 23:00 BST on 31 October 2022.
To participate: Find a promotional pack of BrewDog (SKUs) and scan the QR code or access brewdog.com/uk/access-all-areas during the Promotion Period. The instant win promotion is only running 11:00BST until 23:00BST and if you access the entry page outside of these hours you will not be able to enter the promotion and will see a message reminding you of the promotion opening times. The first time you participate you will need to create a Planet BrewDog account (you’ll need your full name and email address), and complete the entry form (with full name, email address, phone number and postal address).
a. United Kingdom: Instant Win: You will be advised instantly onscreen if you have won and what you have won. Maximum one entry per person per day.
b. Republic of Ireland: Prize Draw: You will be submitted into the Prize Draw automatically on submission of the entry form. Maximum one entry per person through the Promotion Period.
5. United Kingdom Instant Win Prizes:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to provide the 3,500 free Stonegate pints (at clause 5(h) of the terms). Under clause 8 we retain the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Consequently, the Stonegate free pints have now each converted to free pints in BrewDog bars. The free pint options are available to be redeemed in any BrewDog bar or DogHouse Hotel (not in BrewDog pubs) and are to be redeemed by 30 November.
There are 13,410 Instant Win Prizes, as follows:
a. 400 x £50 BrewDog Bar Tab: to be fully redeemed by 30 November 2022 in any BrewDog bar, BrewDog pub, or DogHouse Hotel in the United Kingdom. The voucher can be redeemed against any food, drink or in-bar experiences but it is not valid in the online shop. The bar tab does not have to be fully redeemed in one visit (it must be fully redeemed by 30 November though) and it can NOT be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other discount codes.
b. 800 x BrewDog Burger and Beer Voucher: to be redeemed by 30 November 2022 in any BrewDog bar or BrewDog Hotel that serves burgers in the United Kingdom (not valid in BrewDog pubs) and cannot be redeemed on delivery orders. Can be used against any burger EXCEPT the monthly special burger. The pint of beer must be from the Headliner range (Punk IPA, Hazy Jane, Elvis Juice or Planet Pale), or any alcohol-free draught beer or soft drink.
c. 3,000 x BrewDog Beer Flight Voucher (comprising 4 Mozella glasses of Headliner beer, in one order): to be redeemed by 30 November 2022 in any BrewDog bar or DogHouse Hotel (not valid in BrewDog pubs) in the United Kingdom and cannot be redeemed on delivery orders. The four Mozella glasses of beer must be from the Headliner range (Punk IPA, Hazy Jane, Elvis Juice or Planet Pale), do not have to be all the same, and must be ordered at the same time.
d. 10 x Year of Beer: This prize is provided as 8 vouchers for £60 to be used at BrewDog.com only. All vouchers must be redeemed by 31 December 2023. Each voucher must be fully redeemed in one use or the balance is lost. May be used in conjunction with Equity Punk but may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts or delivery fees. May not be used for gift cards or for BrewDog & Friends Subscription.
e. 600 x £50 BrewDog Voucher: to be redeemed by 31 December in the BrewDog online shop, may not be used against delivery fees but can be used in conjunction with Equity Punk or value discounts as advertised. Can not be used for gift cards or BrewDog & Friends Subscription.
f. 1,500 x BrewDog T-shirts: must confirm delivery address and Tshirt size by 31 October 2022. For delivery of physical prizes see clause 7.
g. 3,500 x BrewDog Pint glasses: must confirm delivery address by 31 October 2022. For delivery of physical prizes see clause 7.
h. 3,500 x BrewDog pints of Punk IPA, Planet Pale, Lost Lager, Hazy Jane, Punk AF, Lost AF, Hazy AF or Gluten-Free Punk: to be redeemed by 30 November 2022 in any BrewDog bar or DogHouse Hotel (not valid in BrewDog pubs) in the United Kingdom and cannot be redeemed on delivery orders. Subject to availability.
i. 100 x Luna Cinema vouchers for two free tickets at any Luna Cinema except Regent’s Park Open Air Cinema (click here for locations) (subject to availability when booking, may not be used in conjunction with other offers): to be redeemed by 30 November 2022.
6. Republic of Ireland Prize Draw Prizes: there are 50 x €50 BrewDog Bar Tab vouchers to be redeemed by 30 November 2022 in any BrewDog bar.
7. All voucher prizes will be delivered by email within 7 days of winner confirmation and must be redeemed by 30 November 2022. All physical prizes will be supplied by post or courier (t-shirts, glassware) within 28 days of winner confirmation. The Year of Beer prizes will be delivered initially within 28 days of winner confirmation then every 8 online shop orders for a total of 8 deliveries.
8. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize, or part of a prize, for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
10. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
11. United Kingdom Instant Win Winner selection and notification: a set of winning moments, one every five minutes for the Promotion Period, have been randomly generated. Each winning moment has been allocated a random prize from the Instant Win Prize pool (set out in clause 5). Eligible Entrants (an Eligible Entrant is an Entrant who has not already entered in that calendar day) who submit their entry on or first after one of the winning moments will win an Instant Win Prize. If no one makes a valid entry within the five-minute time frame, the relevant Instant Win prize will be carried over to the next moment or day of the promotion. If no entries are received within a specified period of time between two or more Winning Moments, the applicable prizes will be rolled over and the oldest rolled over prize will be awarded to the next Eligible Entrant. Instant Win Prize Winners will be notified immediately on screen that they have won a prize and will be sent their prize to the address details they gave when entering.
12. Republic of Ireland Prize Draw Winner selection and notification: all valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted by or under the supervision of an independent body within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. The Prize Draw Winners and 25 reserves will be selected. The Prize Draw Winners will be notified by email to the account associated with the winning entry within 5 working days of date of the winner selection. The Prize Draw Winners must respond within 10 working days of the date of the notification email, confirming compliance with these Terms and Conditions and eligibility (age and residency). Failure to comply with this timeframe may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to a reserve selected in the same manner as described above. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
13. Republic of Ireland Unclaimed Prizes: If despite the best efforts of the Promoter, a Prize Draw Prize remains unclaimed after offering to 2 reserves, the Promoter shall not be obliged to allocate the prize but may withdraw it from the promotion.
14. A winner may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the promotion, though for regulatory reasons if a winner is or looks under 25 such publicity will not include photographs of the winners.
15. Fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
The surname and county of residence of the prizes will be available by sending an email to https://brewdog.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new with “Access All Areas Winners” in the subject header to arrive between 15 December 2022 and 28 February 2023. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting https://www.brewdog.com/uk/customer-services/contact-us
17. In any case, if a regulatory body requests confirmation of the existence of winners, or evidence of receipt of prizes, the Promoter shall be entitled to disclose the information of any winner to the regulatory body only.
18. Participants in this promotion agree that neither the Promoters nor any of the promotional parties will have liability for: a. any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; b. any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, human error or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion; c. any inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or email services; d. any damage to prizes sent to participants; e. any non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information by participants, postal disputes or other causes beyond the Promoter’s control; or f. any system failures on the email services.
19. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoters, its agents, and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering or taking up the Prize. Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of; (a) death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence; or (b) liability arising out of the Promoter’s fraud.
20. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. The Promoters reserve the right to verify any claimant, including their age (via means of photographic identification), before awarding a Prize and refuse to award the Prize or withdraw Prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion.
22. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or invalid entries, or entries not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
23. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the running of the Promotion or to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion, with no liability to entrants or third parties.
24. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
25. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
26. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the United Kingdom, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.