Terms and Conditions for the BrewDog Punk Annual General Mayhem
I. Status of terms and conditions
- Event: BrewDog Punk AGM (various years)
- Promoter: BrewDog PLC
- Guests: Equity Punk shareholders and plus one
- Venue: P&J Live The Aberdeen Events Complex
- Only people holding valid tickets issued from the BrewDog account Universe for the event will be admitted
- Shareholders are the only people who can reserve tickets, max 2 x tickets per shareholding
- You must have your ticket on you to enter the event, and for the duration of the event
- Please review all information before reserving a ticket to ensure it is correct, BrewDog is not responsible for amending
- Tickets are sold via our providing partner Universe [https://www.universe.com/about] each ticket will be uniquely issued to the shareholder
- Tickets will be released 7 days before the event
- Ticket holders are not permitted to copy, redistribute, transfer or sell tickets for commercial gain.
- BrewDog reserve the right to alter or vary the programme of events including times, music and vendors
- Times are subject to change
- No refunding or exchange of tickets will be permitted unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled
- If there is a refund requested and is valid, you can only do so while tickets are on sale and refunds will only be made to the person who originally purchased the ticket
III. Token Policy
- Tokens are given to each present ticket holder on the door to recoup the ticket cost for the event, £20.00
- Ticket holder must be present to redeem the tokens
- One ticket per person = one set of tokens
IV. Unauthorised Ticket Agents
- BrewDog Punk Annual General Mayhem tickets will only be available via the BrewDog authorised account on universe. Do not purchase tickets on any other platform as these will not be valid and not accepted at the event or subject to reimbursement. If you are unsure whether a ticket site is valid or not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not buy on an auction site
- Do not buy on a social network site
- Do not buy from an individual
- Do not buy from a website with overseas or unregistered address
V. Event Policies
- Age restrictions
i. The event is open to all ages. Everyone entering the event must have a valid photo ID and a valid ticket.
- Current Passport
- Current UK Driver’s License or Provisional License
- Official/valid form of photo ID if non UK national
ii. We operate a challenge 25 policy and advise all attendees to bring a valid ID, failure to produce an ID will result in denying entry to the event
iii. If an attendee is under 18 they must always be accompanied by an adult, and the ticket purchaser must be over 18.
i. This is a private event for our Equity Punk shareholders and one guest
ii. The shareholder is allowed two tickets per shareholding, one for the shareholder and one for a guest
iii. The shareholder must be present to admit their plus one guest
iv. Tickets are limited by venue capacity, the business update will be broadcasted live to any shareholder who is unable to attend the AGM
i. The venue (P&J Live) and BrewDog reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears under the influence
- Venue policies
- 1. The venue is fully accessible across all levels, with lifts and public areas designed for wheelchair use. There is accessible seating and staff available to help. For more information about venue accessibility view the P&J Live Accessibility information here: P&J Live Venue Accessibility
- 2. If there are special accommodations needed please let BrewDog customer service know asap (email@example.com)
ii. Security and Safety
- Please review P&J Live Safety and Security here: P&J Live Safety & Security
- a. Venue Patron Admission Policies:
i. No backpacks, holdalls, suitcases will be admitted into the venue.
ii. Entry will be refused if an attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item.
iii. There will be no temporary storage facilities for such items within the venue.
iv. The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
v. All bags will be searched
vi. Signs larger than A3 are not permitted
iii. Live show lighting and sound
- We put on an amazing show across the day, please note that prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Flashing lights may be used during a performance. If you have any specific access requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing tickets, to ensure that we can accommodate your requirements.
iv. Right to refuse entry
- 1. The venue and/or BrewDog can refuse entry to an individual if they are:
- a. Attempting to bring in prohibited items
- b. Visibly intoxicated, aggressive
- c. Aggressive or violent to staff or guests
- d. Demonstrating anti-social behaviour
- 1. Please raise any complaints to customer service immediately email@example.com
- 2. At the event if you face an issue please find a member of BrewDog or security staff immediately
vi. Prohibited items
- 1. You are not permitted to bring in:
- No backpacks, holdalls, suitcases will be admitted into the venue.
- b. Outside food and beverage
- c. Please review full venue admissions polices here, all of these apply to the BrewDog Punk AGM event: https://www.pandjlive.com/visiting/safety-security/
- 1. Guests with valid tickets and wristbands and are allowed re-entry to the event up to 10pm
- 2. guests are subject to refusal laid out in iv. Right to refuse entry
- 3. guests are subject to search and ID checks
- 1. If asked to leave by a member of BrewDog staff, venue staff, or security, you must comply
- 2. We will not tolerate anti-social or illegal activities behaviour and guest will be immediately ejected if this is witnessed
- 1. Guests are permitted to smoke only in designated area, failure to comply may result in ejection from event