PUNK PLEDGE - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To be eligible to claim a full refund as part of the Punk Pledge campaign, claimants need to have ordered 4 or more crowlers of Punk IPA via the BrewDog Now app or website during the campaign period.
- Punk IPA crowlers can be purchased in multiples of 4 only via BrewDog now.
- BrewDog Now can be accessed here: www.now.brewdog.com
- The order placed via BrewDog Now can be made for delivery or collection.
- To claim a full refund as part of the Punk Pledge campaign, you must submit a Typeform, which includes your order number, within the stated below campaign period. The Typeform will have a date and time stamp, and BrewDog will only accept Typeforms submitted within the campaign period.
- You can access the Typeform here: https://brewdog.typeform.com/to/IoTGM8.
- The campaign period runs from 00.00 GMT +1 Thursday 14th May until Thursday 28th May 23.59 GMT +1.
- Claimants will be contacted via the email address submitted in the Typeform once the campaign period ends to confirm that the full refund will be made.
- The full refund will be the equivalent price of 4 crowlers of Punk IPA only. Refunds will be limited to one per customer, and will be made directly into the bank account used to place the order. BrewDog reserve the right to close or extend the campaign period before or after the current stated campaign period.
- BrewDog staff are not eligible to participate in the Punk Pledge campaign.
- Claimants must be 18 years of age in the UK, and of the legal drinking age in other markets that the campaign is live.
Refunds will be made within 7-10 working days from the end of the campaign period