BREWDOG’S TWELVE BEERS OF CHRISTMAS
Start Advent the right way...
The first day of December typically means the opening of that first window on the advent calendar. But we have something much more special for you than a single small chocolate. From today, each day until the 12th of December, every UK BrewDog Bar will be pouring an exclusive, rare or brand new beer in our epic 12 Beers of Christmas.
And as an added gift, the first two of those beers are also live in our online shop right now.
Libertine Black Ale
Our 12 Beers of Christmas begins with a present to the many fans of our brooding dark ale Libertine. The new black is back, as a special one-off #ReBrewDog. We figured the return of our deeply roasty, hop-forward classic is reason to celebrate – brewed to 7.2% and triple-hopped with our favourite Simcoe (in kettle, whirlpool and dry-hop), Libertine is a pitch-perfect meeting of both worlds – malt and hop in unison. Catch it on draft or in bottles from opening today, December 1st.
Also launching online today (and in our bars tomorrow, December 2nd) is our brand new 8.2% ABV Mexican Hot Chocolate Imperial Stout, Choco Libre. This beer is colossal and comes ready to roll with seven different malts playing off against the addition of cocoa nibs, cinnamon, chili, coffee and vanilla for a rich, full-bodied winter warmer from the Americas. Saddle up with the second of our 12 Beers of Christmas – one you won’t want to miss.
Those are the first two of our 12 Beers of Christmas. Here are the details on the rest; leave that partridge in its pear tree where it belongs and head on down to your nearest UK BrewDog Bar for the following amazing beer launches. And check in any eight of these twelve on Untappd to unlock a bespoke badge!
• 01/12 - BrewDog Libertine Black Ale [buy online right now]
• 02/12 - BrewDog Choco Libre [buy online right now]
• 03/12 - BrewDog Albino Squid Assassin. Our awesome Rye IPA returns from the deep (draft)
• 04/12 – To Øl Mixed Christmas. Festive Imperial Stouts galore (draft, bottles)
• 05/12 – Platform Smoking Fineapple Gose. Rare smoked pineapple Gose from Ohio (bottles)
• 06/12 - Weird Beard/Northern Monk Habitual Offender. New collab Barley Wine (bottles)
• 07/12 - To Øl 1 Ton Of... Brand new To Øl blackberry sour (cans)
• 08/12 – Crafty Devil Fairy Tale in Cardiff. New Peppermint Milk Chocolate Stout (draft)
• 09/12 – Cantillon Mixed Sours. Brand new delivery from Brussels. Get excited (bottles)
• 10/12 – Wiper and True Fig & Quince IPA. Perfect small-batch seasonal IPA (draft)
• 11/12 – Beavertown Says Seta. Super new pomegranate sour from London’s finest (draft)
• 12/12 – BrewDog I Wanna Be Your Dog. Rounding things off in style is our second collab with Omnipollo; a 12% ABV Pecan Pie & Vanilla Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout. Awesome (draft, cans)
For those of you planning a festive drink at home we have some killer beers in our online shop alongside Choco Libre and Libertine – keeping things dark we have a brand-new super-fresh batch of Cocoa Psycho. We also have our latest Abstrakt ready for when the armchair calls – AB:24 is a coffee and brown sugar Imperial Baltic Porter, guaranteed to be the perfect nightcap.
As part of our 12 Beers of Christmas, Libertine will launch today on opening across our UK BrewDog Bars, with Choco Libre arriving tomorrow at the same time. Each of the beers listed above will also launch at opening time on the dates mentioned; check your local bar’s social media feeds for what To Øl and Cantillon treats they have in store for you! And as ever, leave your tasting notes via the comments below!