THIS IS A STANDARD BLOG HEADER BLOCK
BrewDog Leicester and Red’s True Barbecue announce kitchen residency, food & beer pairings
BrewDog Leicester is today announcing the start of a partnership with Red’s True Barbecue that will see the famed BBQ smokehouse group establish a long-term kitchen residency at the BrewDog bar on Friar Lane. The residency soft launches today with an official opening from Tuesday, 26th February.
THIS IS A EDITORIAL CONTENT BLOCK
- As part of this collaboration, BrewDog has worked closely with Red’s Pitmasters to pair eight of its beers with the 11-strong meat and vegetarian menu list. Beer and food pairings include:
- The beer and food pairings are:
- Pork N Slaw & Clockwork Tangerine
- Brisket Tray & 5AM Saint
- Pit Tray & Punk IPA
- Ribs & Wings & Vagabond Pale Ale
- Chargrilled Chicken Burger & Elvis Juice
- Pit Burger & Indie Pale Ale
- Classic Bacon Cheeseburger & Lost Lager
- Moving Mountains Burger & Dead Pony Club
- BrewDog and Red’s True Barbecue first established a relationship in 2016 with the smokehouse delivering dishes to the Scottish brewery’s bars in Leeds via a ‘barbecue phone’.
- The Leicester collaboration will be the first kitchen residency outside Leeds.
- Under this partnership, BrewDog Leicester will be honouring Red’s True Barbecue’s Lunchtime Worship deal and BrewDog’s Equity for Punks will be eligible for their usual 5-10% discount.
- BrewDog Leicester is located at 8 Friar Lane, Leicester LE1 5RA.
THIS IS A QUOTE BLOCK
“BBQ and beer is a match made in heaven. I’ve always indulged in Red’s True Barbecue when visiting our bars in Leeds and I’m glad the people of Leicester can now experience their authentic low ‘n’ slow ‘cue at our bar. We’ve worked hard to pair our beers with the food in a way that draws out new and perhaps surprising flavours for our guests.
Like us, Red’s is dedicated to the craft and to never compromising on quality. We couldn’t be more excited for this partnership. Leicester is in for a real treat!”
BrewDog Leicester’s General Manager, Toni Klas
THIS IS A QUOTE BLOCK
“Since the dawn of time, beer and BBQ have been one of life’s greatest combinations, so taking the UK’s best BBQ and serving it alongside one of the world’s most high profile craft brewers felt like a very natural decision to make. We started the relationship with this amazing team up in Leeds around a year and half ago – guests at BrewDog can order Red’s hand-delivered, via a dedicated barbecue phone. We’re super excited and proud of this new collaboration with BrewDog, and looking forward to showcasing how well our food and beer offerings can work together.”
Red’s co-Founder, James Douglas