Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. BrewDog employs more than 700 people. We sell our beer in over 55 countries. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
We are currently selling loads of beer, with year on year triple digit growth! And we want you to join our punked up international team of craft beer renegades to help us keep driving that growth. We’re in this for the long haul!
In Singapore we have just appointed a new distributor, who has a great understanding of the local craft beer scene and is looking to have someone with passion and knowledge of BrewDog within the team, to educate and animate in equal measure.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually. This role will initially be embedded in Eastern Craft, our excellent new distributor in Singapore. The role of the Sales Specialist is to grow the BrewDog brand and maximise sales by developing the brand within Singapore as well as be the local BrewDog brand ambassador at all events.
The Sales Specialist manages all aspects of the BrewDog customer relationship; working to maximise the potential for existing customers whilst increasing share within the On-Premise marketplace as well as securing new quality distribution. As an expert in BrewDog and a specialist in fantastic beer, you will execute our brand and volume building initiatives whilst networking with key figures to become an integral part of the craft beer scene.
You will support the distributor’s sales team, independently grow distribution as well as acting as Brand Ambassador for BrewDog. You will often be interacting with other Brewdog employees only by phone or email for extended periods and be expected to have the drive and discipline to do that.
- Grow distribution of BrewDog in the On-Premise by targeting and gaining new accounts
- Works consultativly with key On-Premise venues to drive vertical growth
- Continuously assesses geographic territory to define On-Premise universe
- Effectively plans ahead and has exceptional time management
- Actively builds and maintains network with key customers and opinion leaders within the on-premise industry.
- Routinely performs staff education/ beer schools/ tastings to ensure brand understanding, quality of serve, and encourage optimum pricing
- Reviews business volume and business building initiatives with key partner venues on a weekly and monthly basis
- Analyses territory and account specific business to clearly understand key business drivers
- Utilises tools and tactics to drive vertical growth
- Proactively shares examples of BrewDog marketing activities to demonstrate key points of difference to competition
- Encourage the optimum price for BrewDog beers in all partner venues
- Work to ensure a quality finished drink is delivered to all consumers requesting a BrewDog beer
- Ensures that the right brand activation items are placed in the right accounts
- Plan, deliver review and evaluate agreed range of activities to increase awareness and knowledge amongst customers and consumers of BrewDog in line with Brand profile, current Brand plan and budget
- Become a key member of the expanding BrewDog global team, collaborating with teammates to provide strategic, worldwide best practice for BrewDog
- To be a font of knowledge in all things BrewDog for the local market
- Build network in and interact with bloggers and media
- Experience of BrewDog, ideally gained through working for us in sales or retail
- Solid understanding of On-Premise dynamics
- Strong administrative skills and highly organised
- Demonstrable literacy and numerical skills
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills
- On Trade sales experience is essential
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passion for, and knowledge of, craft beer
- An entrepreneurial ’can do’ attitude
- Evidence of building effective relationships at all levels across multiple customers and executing customer business and activation plans
SingaporeBack to jobs listings