We are looking for a bright and highly motivated individual to join our IT and Systems Support team at BrewDog HQ.
You will play a key role in a developing our ERP, manufacturing and supply chain systems infrastructure. By helping to implement new systems, functionality and business processes will help us work smarter and more efficiently. You will work with stakeholders to define requirements, plan for change, configure systems, code solutions and implement them with the business. You will also help assist with training users on these solutions, and offer system support to the wider business.
You will also make sure our staff have the data at their fingertips to make great decisions and continue BrewDog’s journey as a world class business.
You will be technically adept having a few years’ experience in some or all of the following areas:
- ERP and other core business systems: We use SAP Business One but all ERP experience is relevant.
- Managing Business Data: You will have exposure to working with, manipulating and presenting large business data sets using standard SQL-based tools.
- Developing software tools: You will have experience of designing, building and deploying software solutions that efficiently meet business requirements.
- Modifying existing software: You will understand times where and why it might be necessary to modify existing software. You will be able to successfully plan for and implement these changes with the business.
- Managing Projects: You will enjoy taking responsibility for projects across the full lifecycle. You will manage stakeholders and delivery, and revel in the implementing change in organisations.
You will also have some exposure to system functionality and processes relating to supply chain and manufacturing. You will also have great communication skills, enjoy contact with a variety of stakeholders across the business, and be adept at managing change.
You are passionate about technology and beer, and are always looking for opportunities to improve our business through the application of technology.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and core business processes
- Knowledge of Supply chain management and Manufacturing in FMCG
- SQL – Ideally SQL Server 2014, including SSMS and SSRS
- Object-orientated or scripted coding experience (C# preferred; Java, VB, C++ etc. all relevant
- MI / BI Reporting
- Excellent Excel and MS Office Skills
- Ability to take initiative and manage a varied workload
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Prioritisation and Time Management
- Cross-functional Teamwork and Collaboration
- Writing and maintaining complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Views
- SAP Business One (Preferably 9.1 onwards)
- Boyum Usability Pack
- may be beneficial
- Database administration skills
- SSIS, SSAS
- You should have at least three years’ experience in a similar role, where you had a key role in developing and implementing new business processes around a central ERP system.
- Experience of FMCG and associated supply chain processes is beneficial.
- You should have demonstrable experience of working under your own steam to successfully implement new initiatives within an organisation
- You should have experience of building and managing complex data sources, ensuring data integrity, and transferring data between systems.
- Experience of being involved in full lifecycle ERP and other system implementations is a distinct advantage.
- Working with an agile methodology would be ideal!
Ellon, AberdeenshireBack to jobs listings