We are looking for an awesome crew of high-performing University students to take up the reigns as our first-ever Student Punks, from 4th February 2019 until the end of May 2019.
BrewDog is on a mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are and that’s where you come in. We are on the hunt for people to kick-start a revolution at their University.
You’ll be the creator of great ideas, amazing activations and will be happy to get your hands dirty to ensure every job is 100% complete and nailed on. If you can create promotions, social media traffic and know every inch of your campus (and the people therein) we want to hear from you.
You will be guided through each project by the awesome BrewDog HQ team and given all the tools you need to succeed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2nd or 3rd/final year University student with a good academic record
- Demonstrable passion for both beer and marketing
- Comprehensive understanding of University, including behind-the-scenes activities and hot-spots on and around campus. A member of multiple University societies is a bonus
- Slick understanding of the social and digital landscape, with a considerable social media following
- Proven project management skills, ability to manage multiple stakeholders and make stuff happen
- An insatiable desire to create conversation and spark discussion, and a dogmatic determination to change the world of beer with us
- Personable, friendly and approachable, with proven experience working well within a team as well as autonomously
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Living Wage per hour (8 hours per week, with the option to reduce hours during holidays and revision periods)
- National Insurance contribution (if you are 21 or over)
- Staff discount in BrewDog bars
- A stash of BrewDog clothing and merch to help you look the part
- Payment for CBS Training Materials and Exam fee to allow you to become fully pledged Beer Geek!
We are currently recruiting Student Punks at University within the following UK cities: London, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cardiff, Southampton.
Stage 1: Online application, including a 60s self-recorded video. The deadline for this is Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
If you have any questions during the recruitment process, then don’t hesitate to drop Rob an email on email@example.com and he’ll help you through it.
Stage 2: Selected applicants will be invited for a brief 10-15min Skype call the following week.
Stage 3: Candidates who pass the screening process will be invited to attend a recruitment day during the week commencing 28th January 2019. These will be held in the below city:
London, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Aberdeen, BBack to jobs listings