READY TO BLOW SHIT UP - THE BREWDOG WAY?!
We are looking for a highly motivated and resourceful Procurement Manager to support our fast-paced, growing business in satisfying stakeholder requirements & growing profit efficiency. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement specialist to join our team and take our entire Procurement function to the next level.
You should be a master in negotiation, a strategy wiz-kid and an inspiring leader.
- Drive a robust Procurement strategy
- Provide leadership and advice on good procurement practice across the business
- Relationship & Quality management with suppliers
- Deliver savings & cost avoidance targets
- Develop & execute company-wide negotiation strategy
- Shape team into a category structure, defining clear targets for all team members, supporting them throughout where required
- Pro-actively drive & manage strategic relationships with suppliers & business partners to support current & future requirements
- Implement Purchase to Pay
- Forecast price & market trends, by product type, to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost & scenario analysis and benchmarking
- Assess, manage & mitigate risks associated with new/prospective purchases & contracts
- Seek out & build relationships with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Negotiation & contract management
- Tactical supply management
- Work with IT & Planning to implement raw material POs derived through MRP
- Determine quantity & timing of deliveries
- Measure & report on supplier OTIFEF performance
- Working closely with the Planning Department, develop procurement strategies, leveraging any additional advantages that may be gained with our future global expansion plans
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Procurement Manager within an FMCG environment
- Experience of working within a fast growth, dynamic company handling diverse budgets and timelines
- Indirect Buying, Contract Negotiations, Supplier Management, and/or Project Management experience
- A nice to have - qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Willingness to learn all things craft beer and fully immerse yourself in the craft beer revolution.
Ellon (min 3-4 days per week)Back to jobs listings